Thursday 1 March 2012

Currently Coveting - Leopard


I have a bit of a thing for leopard print.  These items all make me quite happy.  I am not sure if I could pull off an entire dress of leopard, although I love the look on others!

1. Alexander McQueen Scarf
2. Topshop Bag
3. Parker Wrap Dress from Shopbop
4. ASOS Ankle boot (on sale)
5. River Island watch
6. Witchery Bette Wallet

I am also a fan of leopard appearing in an interior space.  It is no longer the tacky rock and roll den/strip club look, but rather a welcome addition to modern spaces.  In other words, it doesn't need to look like someone vomited leopard up all over the place.  Subtle is key!

You can hardly tell this is leopard until you look right at it in Aerin Lauders' apartment.
Source: Elle Decor

Or it can be incorporated as a subtle cushion in a colourful and bright space.
.
Image: Cocokelly

Lastly, a dramatic staircase in a clean and white interior, lush.
leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)