Sunday 11 March 2012

L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival

Last night I was lucky enough to attend two shows as part of Fashion Week.  The first show featured a mix of designers: Bianca Spender, Carla Zampatti, Gwendolynne, Megan Park, Thurley and Yeojin Bae.

I took some photos but they are typically awful (worst photographer ever) so here are some more professional shots of my favourite looks of the night:

Black and well cut from Yeojin Bae

thurley004
Sparkle pants from Thurley

bianca_spender001
Gorgeous pants from Bianca Spender

carla_zampatti015
Typical classic perfection from Carla Zampatti

gwendolynne002
Amazing detailing from Gwendolynne

jayson_brunsdon003
Love the way this Jayson Brundson dress falls

Show number two was Dita Von Teese and her lingerie range for Target.  This show was amazing.  Dita opened and closed the show, and models of all shapes and sizes showcased her designs.


Dita closing the show
As you can see her designs are actually really nice, and as they are sold at Target, I am sure they will be quite affordable.  The crowd certainly shared my opinion, she received a standing ovation.


PS to prove I was actually there, here is a super poor quality video I shot of Dita opening her show :)








All images from the LMFF Website by Lucas Dawson and from the Herald Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)