Tuesday 15 May 2012

Jeans + Patterns

Cannot believe it has been over a week since my last post.  Time flies when you are super busy, and my plans to blog last night were thwarted by a dodgy internet connection.

My latest fashion obsession is patterned jeans.  I recently picked up this bargain from Target for only $36, on sale from a measly $49.95!


After discussing my fabulous find with my fashion minded cousin Clare, she pointed me in the direction of this image of Miranda Kerr.......

Wild thing: Miranda Kerr returns to he New York apartment after a trip to the spa wearing bright blue leopard-print jeans

So needless to say I was a little chuffed with my super inexpensive find!

Some more faves:



Can't afford a pair of tie dye jeans??  Courtney over at Here is Now blog created her own!!! Check out her easy DIY here!

Image from Here is Now

1 comment:

  1. printed denim is definitely all the rage right now... I'm drawn to the floral print ones, however I think I'm going to just stick to solid colored denim to keep it versatile.

    Linnie

    LinnieatLarge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)