Tuesday 8 May 2012

Met Gala Top 5

Met Gala time, which means I stalk the online newspapers for my favourite looks!

Here are my personal top 5!

5. Gisele in Givenchy

x

4. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karen

Frock star: Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev wore a black and gold confection

3. Emily Blunt in Calvin Klein

Emily Blunt attends the

2. Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier

Ginnifer Goodwin attends the


1. Emma Roberts in a tangerine dream. Its my fave because it is elegant, young and fresh. 

Emma Roberts attends the

Honorable mentions!!

Karolina sporting a Rachel Zoe dress and turban. I mean, she wore a turban so that deserves an honorable mention in itself.

Sparkling: Jessica Alba at the Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City tonight

Lana Del Rey in gothic-ish cool Jason Altuzarra

Silver siren: Sofia Vergara

And Victoria's Secret model Anja Rubik, for not wearing underwear. Wow. 

Anja Rubik


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)