Thursday 3 May 2012

Statement Necklaces

Statement necklaces are the easiest way to change up an outfit you have worn a million times, or to take an outfit from day to night.

Here are two of my favourite statement necklace looks from two of my favourite fashion bloggers!

Image via Song of Styles Instagram

great classic look with fun jewelry. Hermes belt buckle
Thassia
And here are my favourite necklaces available online right now on ANY budget!


Top (l-r) Samantha Wills $240, ASOS $24, ASOS $58
Middle (l-r) Topshop £14, Kate Spade $198US, Dannijo $498 
Bottom (l-r) Forever New $29.99, Diva $24.95 , Forever 21 $6.80 

2 comments:

  1. I love statement necklaces too! I adore them! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving statment neclaces right now! My fave is the last one! I can't believe it's from F21!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)